Move outta your lane... I'm coming through! hahahaha Cars, cars, and more cars, peeps! My "Beep Beep" is running on high octane... there's speedometers, gas gauges, and even a "dateometer" that you can insert the date of your photos in! Yup, this one was a real toot (get it?) to make! Perfect for all them masculine pages.... whether it be human or, in my case, dawg! hahahaha Hope this one gets ya in gear and starts your (creative) engines!
- 14 backgrounds (black, blue, checkered, honk, orangephrases, plaid, polkiedots, red, signs, stripe, turns, white, words, yellowbeep)
- 1 border signs (I saw the signs)
- 4 cars (all with transparent windshields so you could put your "driver" in 'em iffen you wanted)
- 1 car key with tag (left blank so you can use for your journaling)
- 1 traffic signal light charm (it's stuck on green... I made sure!)
- 1 "dateometer" and numbers (made to look like an odometer but handy for you to insert the right numbers in in order to mark the date of your photos
- 1 fuel gauge (don't worry we've still got lots of fuel to burn!)
- 1 license (perfect to put your mug shot in and journal on)
- 1 mirror decal (objects in mirror are closer to your heart than they appear)
- 1 rear view mirror frame (just insert your photo behind it and see what you've left in your dust! hahaha)
- 1 road ribbon
- 1 road curve
- 1 seat belt (it's the law, peeps!)
- 9 signs (curve, exit, one way, parking, rest area, slow moving, speed limit, stop, yield)
- 1 speedometer (always gotta keep an eye on the speedometer right?)
- 1 blank street sign journaling strip
- 1 string (to tie the charm to the mirror of course)
- 1 tire tracks overlay (cause sometimes we all feel a little run down, no?)
- 1 word art (on the road again)
- 1 paintchip
Some elements include shadowing for realism as well as to preserve the "see through" look of the windshields!
A digital scrapbooking and card making supplies collection from Nitwit Collections.
Visit our Pinterest Inspiration Gallery for larger photos and more ideas!