Ahhhhh here's just a wee bit of the blarney for ya, folks! Yes sir... it may not be easy being green but it sure is fun making leprechauns, shamrocks, and clover with it! hahaha "Bit O' Blarney" is not only full of lots of things for your St Paddy's day decorations, pages, or invitations but most of the papers could be used for all sorts of other non-paddylike pages too! May the luck of the Irish follow you always!
- 14 backgrounds (blue, clover, cloverpattern, greencheck, irishblessings, luckystripes, luckywords, mossy, plaid, polkiedot, shamrock, skyblue, stripe, yellow)
- 1 four Leaf Clover (cause we all could stand a wee bit o' good luck, right?)
- 2 borders (one shamrock, one shamrocks with buttons)
- 2 brads (emerald, sapphire)
- 8 buttons (blue, green, moss, plaid, plaidtoo, shamrock, stripe, yellow)
- 1 gold coin (I'm not sure of the currency but I'm sure the exchange rate is gonna rock!)
- 1 green felt hat (so you can wear it to your party!)
- 1 pot o' gold (can't believe it myself but I followed the rainbow and there she be!)
- 4 ribbons (blue, green, luckycharm, plaid)
- 1 leprechaun (say hello to Seamus O'Nitty!)
- 5 shamrocks (lots of different patterns so you can layer then and strew them about!)
- 1 emerald shamrock pin
- 1 gold shamrock pin
- 2 ribbon ties (plaid, stripe)
- 1 paintchip
Some elements include shadowing for realism
A digital scrapbooking and card making supplies collection from Nitwit Collections.
Visit our Pinterest Inspiration Gallery for larger photos and more ideas!